Thursday, August 23, 2012

Life Changes

Woohoo!!! A new blog from me that wasn't posted a year from the last one!!! Lol I crack myself up!

So I'm thinking about making some major life changes in my life.  Nothing bad....but all good and it's really got me to thinking a lot lately....I know scary thought!!!

I wonder if I'm ready for something like this...can I really juggle something else on my plate....is the REALLY what I want to do??? I guess if I don't at least try then I'll never know!

I have a very supportive husband who is encouraging me to try new things as well as an amazing Mom who also supports me.  I've got the support system....now I just need me to actually DO it!!!

What scares me is change.  I don't like change and this will be a major change.  You'd think in the life I lead, change would be welcome and easy for me....we've moved 11 times in our 11 years of marriage and 3 times were across country....but it's not.  It always takes me awhile before I'm comfortable in a new place and with new things.  It's also the unknown at worries me.  I know I can't sit and worry about things I can't control....but I do! Its just me! :)

Anyway I'm kind of excited about what the future may bring and am trying to convince myself that I'm ready for this new chapter in my life!

Until next time!! Maybe I'll actually post a few new pics one of these days!

No comments: