Wednesday, October 21, 2009

An Update.....

Again I have neglected my faithful blog readers!!! BOO!!

I have to start posting pictures of our life because now that Big Daddy is traveling all the time...this is how he sees the girls and finds out what's been going on in our lives!

So an update on Dong Hung or whatever his name is! I've heard NOTHING!! I went and had my car looked at the Monday after it happened and haven't heard anything. No news is good news right?

Ashleigh is still loving school. I help out every Tuesday. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I can't talk enough about how wonderful her teacher is. It's the highlight of my week, by far, when I am helping. Now there are some whiny kids and I have no idea how the teacher puts up with all 20 of them at once!!! Yesterday i helped with an art project where the kids glued and colored with markers. Ashleigh had orange marker all over her hands. When I helped her washed them she "thought" a marker had exploded. When I questioned her at home last night, she said she "wanted to feel the tip of the marker and got carried away!" Only my child!!

Addison loves having "mommy" time just to herself. We go shopping and run errands. All kinds of fun stuff that kids love! lol She wants to do Ballet. I'm trying to convince her to do skating...again!! It's free!!! She tells me every day that she wishes she was in school. I think I might be ready for her to go to preschool...we'll see!

Big Daddy is gone on a monster road trip out east. He's been gone since the 13th and will get home the 26th....13 days!! We are doing okay but these long trips suck ass! A week is enough for me. The girls really miss him...and I do too! =(

We have started dog training with Gus!! Let me just say he now is a behaved..well more behaved than before and his trainer is amazing!! I can now take him for a walk and he'll walk beside me. He sits and stays. Comes when called. Doesn't bark or chase the cats at much. It's wonderful!! I actually like having a dog!! lol

As for me....I've been crazy crazy busy!! Between dog training, running errands and now helping lead Ashleigh's Girl Scout troop...I barely have time to watch tv!! We have our first Daisy meeting (little Girl Scouts) in a week. I'm super excited to be doing this with Ashleigh. Watch out....we are selling cookies!!!

And one more quick thing before I have to run....Ashleigh won the grand prize at school for their walk-a-thon for the most money collected overall!! She won 4 season passes to the water park here! We haven't been because a one day pass is around $25 so that makes it $100 just for one day. She is excited and we couldn't be more proud of her!! She did an amazing job walking...36 laps!! Big Daddy did all the pledge money collecting so I am proud of him as well!!

Ok gotta run....until next time......

No comments: